ChemoCentryx, a pharmaceutical company located in Mountain View, CA, seeks highly motivated professionals to join our team.
All ChemoCentryx employees share the rewards of their work through a generous stock option program. We also offer 401K and Flexible Spending Accounts, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision coverage and life and long-term disability insurance.
Please email your resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to: (650) 210-2910. No phone calls please. EOE
Post-doctoral Fellow - Biology
ChemoCentryx is a biotech company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing small molecule inhibitors to treat de-regulated immune systems and cancers. We are looking for a recent Ph.D graduate who will work closely with scientists on drug discovery as well as establishing disease models in inflammation and cancer immunotherapy. Ideal candidates should be meticulous in experimental planning and data acquisition, independent, and self-motivated where appropriate and within the guidelines established by his/her supervisor.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in:
- Mouse cancer models (genetically engineered or chemically induced)
- Cellular Immunology/Cancer Biology/Immunotherapy
- Flow Cytometry
Reference Job Code: CCX#10
Submit Resume >
Scientist I - Biology
ChemoCentryx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing orally-administered small molecule therapeutics that target the chemokine and chemo-attractant systems in order to treat autoimmune diseases, inflammatory disorders and cancer. We are building a strong pipeline that currently includes products in development for immunological diseases, metabolic disease and cancer. At ChemoCentryx, we are committed to developing innovative therapeutics, cutting-edge technologies and pursuing the highest quality science.
We are seeking a motivated professional to join our Biology Group and lead independent research efforts into the basic biological functions of the chemokine/chemo-attractant receptor system(s). The Scientist I will provide internal and external presentations/publications to articulate research results, milestones, challenges, and contribute to our drug discovery efforts. The successful candidate will enjoy working as a member of a fast-paced multidisciplinary team in an entrepreneurial environment.
- PhD in Immunology, or related field and have completed postdoctoral training.
- Experience with in vivo biological models preferred.
- Experience in a drug discovery environment preferred.
- Experience in multi-color flow cytometry necessary.
- Strong molecular biology experience is a plus.
- Experience in immunohistochemistry and tissue culture is desired.
- Previous experience of working with human cells/tissues is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record of publication in high impact scientific journals.
Reference Job Code: CCX#14
Submit Resume >
^ Return to Top