ChemoCentryx, a pharmaceutical company located in Mountain View, CA, seeks highly motivated professionals to join our team.
All ChemoCentryx employees share the rewards of their work through a generous stock option program. We also offer 401K and Flexible Spending Accounts, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision coverage and life and long-term disability insurance.
Please email your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com or FAX to: (650) 210-2910. No phone calls please. EOE
Associate Medical Director - Medical/Clinical Affairs
This Associate Medical Director level position requires the ability to work with supervision, in responsibilities associated with all aspects of design, setup, monitoring, and analysis of Phase 1 - 3 clinical trials. This person must have the ability to interact effectively with other members of the department, as well as with study investigators and their staff, CROs and vendors operating on behalf of ChemoCentryx. The individual is this position will also be required to be involved in other duties in the department including strategic planning, clinical plan development, potential partnering discussions, departmental meetings, planning and preparation for scientific meetings, staff training, and patient recruitment initiatives.
- Co-lead the CCX168 and CCX140-B clinical development programs in ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis and diabetic nephropathy, respectively; as such, participate in investigator outreach activities, design, placement, execution, data analysis, and report writing for the clinical trials, including Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 clinical trials.
- Medical monitoring of active clinical trials in the CCR2, C5aR, and CCR9 antagonist programs.
- Lead specific clinical trials, e.g., CCX168 Phase 1 and later stage clinical trials.
- Attend scientific meetings on behalf of CCXI to meet with investigators and key opinion leaders, submit and present abstracts.
- Organize and lead scientific advisory board meetings.
- Be actively involved in planning and preparation of Regulatory meetings and submissions, e.g., CCX168 End-of-Phase 2 meeting.
- Help mentor and guide other Department members.
- Participation in generation and critical review of study-related documents including study protocols, protocol amendments, investigator brochures, monitoring plans, informed consent documents, and CRFs.
- Includes travel up to 30% at times.
Education & Experience
Requires an MD with a minimum of 1 year of industry experience. Experience in one or more of the following area(s): Nephrology, rheumatology, internal medicine, or endocrinology desirable. Prior training and experience with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs). Excellent verbal and written skills along with the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic and creative environment. Track record of creativity, high performance, and demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines. Exhibits initiative, is proactive and able to contribute to overall medical and clinical development activities. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to interact effectively with other staff.
Reference Job Code: #012
Submit Resume >
Director - Human Resources
Seeking Human Resources Director to manage the planning and implementation of HR strategies, programs, and initiatives to support the achievement of the company's short and long-term business objectives.
Some of the Key Responsibilities
- Partners with managers and senior management in all matters concerning Human Resources and People Management
- Develops annual HR Strategic Plan in conjunction with senior management
- Drives delivery of HR programs into the organization, including talent acquisition, staffing and selection, employment onboarding, compensation, training and development, talent management and succession planning, employee relations, AA/EEO compliance, and retention
- Helps to drive organizational effectiveness through Performance Management processes; improves manager and employee performance by identifying problems; evaluating, and implementing recommended solutions; coaching and counseling managers and employees. Assists with the delivery of training when needed
- Consults with department heads & senior management on organizational structures that will support and enable talent management, employee development, and building of capabilities to support the company's vision and strategic goals
- Ability to foster a positive team environment and build trusting relationships with employees
- Track record of success in achieving results
- Demonstrated success providing direct, complete, and actionable corrective feedback
- Effective communicator -- strong presentation and public speaking skills; able to write clear and succinct messages for a myriad of purposes and audiences
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic organizations
- Experience in employee relations and performance management
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 years progressively responsible HR experience. Experience in the Biopharmaceutical Industry highly desired.
Reference Job Code: CCX #017
Submit Resume >
^ Return to Top