Our social media communities are designed to share information and encourage positive, productive dialogue. Because we work in a regulated industry with unique legal, regulatory and ethical considerations, we ask that you abide by the following terms when commenting on our page or about our company:
- Please be respectful. We ask that your message not contain foul language, disparaging remarks or topics that do not relate directly to our company or the patients and clinicians we serve.
- We will do our best to respond to your questions, however we may not be able to do so immediately and some of our responses may be limited in nature. Please understand that there may be questions or comments directly related to financial matters, ongoing legal matters, regulatory issues or certain other elements of our business that we cannot address.
- ChemoCentryx social media platforms are not the appropriate forum for inquiries related to our drug candidates. For more information about our drug discovery pipeline, please visit our company website at http://www.chemocentryx.com or call the company directly at +1 (650) 210-2900.
- Content available on the ChemoCentryx social media pages is intended for informational purposes only.
- Any social media accounts that ChemoCentryx follows or that follow us do not indicate an endorsement by ChemoCentryx of the account owner or their content, products, or services.
- Any content, views or opinions expressed or uploaded by any person other than ChemoCentryx are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person uploading or expressing them and do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We are not responsible for third-party content transmitted via social media.
- As a convenience ChemoCentryx may occasionally provide links or references to other websites or content not created or controlled by us; however, we cannot attest to the accuracy of the linked information and claim no responsibility for the content of such other sites. ChemoCentryx shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
- ChemoCentryx is not affiliated with any social media platforms or related sites and is therefore not responsible for the security, privacy or other policies or practices on social media or on any of the third party websites that we may link to or reference through social media. Please carefully review the security, privacy and other policies and practices of each social media platform and linked or referenced third-party websites.
- ChemoCentryx reserves all rights relating to our social media accounts and may in our sole discretion add, remove. correct or otherwise modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept, reject or block those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.
- ChemoCentryx cannot provide medical advice or comment on an individual patient’s medical condition and treatment. Any questions regarding your condition, treatment or medical side effects should be directed to your physician or other healthcare professional immediately.
- ChemoCentryx’s drug candidates are currently being investigated in clinical studies and have not been approved for commercial sale by FDA. ChemoCentryx has a legal and ethical duty to follow up any reports of adverse events associated with use of our drug products in clinical studies. To report an adverse event or product complaint, please contact your study doctor as described in your informed consent form.
- You may also report any adverse event directly to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by calling 1800-FDA-1088 or visiting http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch.
- For information on reporting adverse events outside of the U.S., please refer to your informed consent form (if you are a participant in one of our clinical studies) or contact your local health authority.
- The ChemoCentryx logo and images are trademarks of ChemoCentryx and we own all rights therein.
- Any information expressed by ChemoCentryx is subject to the risk factors and forward-looking statements contained in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available at: http://ir.chemocentryx.com/sec.cfm.
Thanks for following us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and for your cooperation in following these guidelines.